Monday, March 19, 2007

Reason to Win the Lottery #1: Black Canary Mini bust


Black Canary Mini bust
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
I checked out the DC solicitations for June over at Comic Book Resources and immediately wished I could win the lottery. There are two wonderful pieces I would love to have for my mantle. The first is this awesome Black Canary mini-bust. The facts are as follows:

"WOMEN OF THE DC UNIVERSE: BLACK CANARY BUST
Designed by Adam Hughes
Sculpted by Jack Mathews
Black Canary concludes the amazing line of Women of the DC Universe busts designed by award-winning illustrator Adam Hughes! This limited-edition, hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain busts measures approximately: 5.5" tall x 2.5" wide x 3" deep and is packaged in a four-color box.
Advance-solicited; on sale November 14, 2007 o Bust o $45.00 US "

Isn't it beautiful? BC looks a bit busty for my tastes, but I like the fact that she is using her Canary cry. Too cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Isn't it beautiful? BC looks a bit busty for my tastes, but I like the fact that she is using her Canary cry. Too cool."

I'd be using the Canary Cry too, if I was stuck thigh-high in a block of stone.

As for looking too busty, wasn't this supposed to be a "mini-bust"?

(groan) Sorry.

Heidi Meeley said...

Mark, nice one. I didn't even groan... good for me! Heh.