Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Almost Forgot About The Boys!


The Boys 8
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley
I just realized that I missed two titles on my week's pull list. Firstly , I missed The Boys #8, shipping from Dynamite Entertainment. Then I missed Snakewoman: Tales of the Snake Charmer #1 from Virgin. I can't believe I did that! So as to not miss giving a shout out to two books I really enjoy, I wanted to give a heads up about those two titles shipping this week!

Thank you so much for the great participation in the linking poll! I am humbled and awed. It means a great deal to me to have such fantastic feedback as I prepare to make some changes to my sidebar.

That is it for tonight! I ran really late weight training, so I am just now home. It made for a long day!

Take care and Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Eaglewing said...

Oh, can't forget The Boys! Hamsters everywhere don't know whether to run or do the joyful dance of freedom :)

Nick said...

Eh, The Boys has been very meh since it switched over to Dynamite Entertainment. The same elements are there and everything but...I just felt with the last issue, there was something missing....plot...ok maybe that's a little harsh but seriously, it was one long Batman is gay joke.

Heidi Meeley said...

Eaglewing, too funny! I about died when I read that- poor hamster!

Heidi Meeley said...

Nick, now that you point it out, it does kinda seem like Batman as a gay joke. Hmmm... but I was so caught up in the therapy part of it.... :-)