I have been working on my sidebar the last couple of days, removing blogs that are not current, or that I just don't really check out anymore and adding new ones that I enjoy. I have been having a hard time with this because I like to go to so many blogs, but I don't want to have so many links that no one checks out any of them. It is a conundrum to be sure.
So here are my questions to all you bloggers and site owners out there:
1. How do you decide who to link to? Do you have specific criteria?
2. Does the other person need to link you as well?
3. How frequently do you check the blogs you link to?
4. Would you link to someone you don't personally care for if their content was interesting?
5. Any suggestions for new links for me?
Please, please! If you have a spare moment, please respond here as a comment or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, June 30. Thank you so much!