Friday, June 15, 2007

Kicking Up My Heels!


Excalibur 91
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley
Well, I had every intention of being a good blogger tonight, but I ended up running into some old friends and drinking a few beers, so my better judgement is telling me to keep it short! It is always a treat to see friends unexpectedly and be able to pick up where you left off, even if it has been a span of time. That was tonight for me.

So to keep it brief:

Woo hoo! I just read at Newsarama that Mark Waid is coming back to Flash. Yay!

Now I need to read Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane. Terry Moore, my hero behind Strangers in Paradise is going to start on the book. It will be a must have!

It sounds like both Wizard World Philly and Heroes Con are great events. I am a bit jealous that I can't attend, so I will be eagerly scanning the news coming from both.

Tomorrow I will try and provide links and check my spelling. I will also reply on my comments. Even though I had very little to drink, it still makes me wonder how much it impairs my judgement.

Take care and have a wonderful evening! See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

McKeever's run on SM loves MJ was very good. I'm sad to see him go, but glad that he'll be doing Teen Titans. I think that Terry will also be great on SM loves MJ.

Nick said...

Yeah HeroesCon is fun and DARN THAT NEWSARAMA, I post this stuff on my blog DURING the freaking panel and they still beat me to it. Crap...ok DC Countdown is about ready to start.

McKeever's SM/MJ es bueno and alcohol is good.

Bye!

Heidi Meeley said...

Lisa, I am going to have to go shopping for some back issues! These changes sound like they could be positive ones, so I am crossing my fingers!

Heidi Meeley said...

Nick, you are doing a fantastic job! I am very much bowing to you for undertaking such an impressive task!

Alcohol is indeed good and I am going to go check out SM/MJ soon!

Lisa said...

SM Loves MJ is available in a couple of digests - which are very inexpensive--There are 3 available now @ $8 each. So, that might be less expensive than back issues, unless you can find them at a con or something for a low price.

Side note- can you link POWER to your site?
http://powerincomics.ning.com

Heidi Meeley said...

Lisa, YAY! Thank you for that info!

I have been remiss in linking POWER. I keep thinking about doing it and then when it is said and done, I fall down on the job! I will do so tonight! Thank you for reminding me!