Monday, June 04, 2007

New Comics for June 6- Back from Seattle!

Jim and I made it back from Seattle today where we had a fantastic time at the Seattle Comicard Show. We stayed up way too late and had entirely too much fun, but it was well worth it! It felt a bit sad to pull into our driveway knowing that the fun was over.

At least I got to try some more Seattle style beers and eat excellent barbeque at Floyd's. Life is good!

Thank you to Quenton at QEW Publishing, Ben Hansen, Shon, Jason, Brian, Michelle, John, Shawn, Steve Miner, and several more that I am inevitably forgetting. We had a wonderful time!

In other news, here is the list of my new comics for the week!

Birds of Prey #107
Countdown #47
Detective Comics #833
Nightwing #133
Outsiders #48
Supergirl #18
Welcome to Tranquility #7
Dynamo 5 #4
Invincible #42
Witchblade Punisher #1 -pictured!
Ms. Marvel #15
Punisher #48
Uncanny X-Men #487
Lone Ranger #6

That's it! I am off to write some e-mails and get caught up on housework. Awww, the glamorous life for me!

3 comments:

Nick said...

You all gonna travel the ways for HeroesCon?

Heidi Meeley said...

Nick, I wish we were! I would love to attend the Heroescon show, but due to budgetary constraints, I have to stay home. :-( You will have to let me know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Lone Ranger! Yes!

I was wondering where that title went.