Friday, June 08, 2007

Taking the Night Off!


Heidi flex
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley
For the first time in a long time, I don't have much to say. I guess I will blame the long workday and the long workout that followed.

Speaking of workouts, I finally got my "Get In Shape" portraits back. Pictured is the one of me solo. It is a tad bit vain, but I worked really, really hard for those arms. My team dressed in a biker theme, and our name was "Team Mayhem" hence the black gear and biker mama pose.

Special thanks to Gary Delp, the photographer that took the pictures. He did a fantastic job! If you get a chance, I have two other pics on my flickr gallery- one of my team and one of my workout partner Kerry and I.

Have a wonderful evening!

10 comments:

Vaklam said...

Great picture! All the hard work paid off!

Johnny Bacardi said...

Wow! Check out those guns!

Lisa said...

Awesome! I love it - that should be a comic book cover.

Richard said...

Writing a memo to myself that I need to be much nicer to you in the future, because you could easily beat me up without noticing. (Being able to physically intimidate writers isn't that difficult, but you'll find it's an invaluable job skill.)

Also writing a memo to myself that "Team Mayhem" should be the title of my next submission to QEW. That group photo would make a fantastic cover, and a tough biker chick named "Heidi" seems like a real breakout character...

Anonymous said...

That is definitely NOT gratuitous! Oh, wait. Wrong comment field.

Seriously...those are some serious guns. Congratulations on all of your (literal) hard work!

Keep up the progress!

Heidi Meeley said...

Vaklam, Johnny b, Lisa: I am blushing like crazy! Thank you so much for the compliments! It made my day!

Heidi Meeley said...

RAB, after talking to Quenton, I am nothing but giddy about reading your work! It sounds like a masterpiece! Thank you for the job tip- I hadn't even thought that the muscles would help with my editing skills, but I can see that they might.... hmmm..

As for the story idea, it sounds like a winner!! :-)

Heidi Meeley said...

Mark, I about choked on my diet pepsi when I read your comment! Too funny! I was really hoping it wasn't gratuitous!!

Swinebread said...

Hey dem's some nice guns!

Heidi Meeley said...

Swinebread, thank you my friend! That means a lot!