Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Awesomely Bad 1980's Costumes: Vibe


When the Justice League of America broke up it was sad. Then Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Zatanna moved things to Detroit and picked up four new members. The one I would like to focus on tonight is Vibe.


Dressed in stylish yellow pants with black and orange on the pockets, this 1980's dreamboat was a sight to behold. His v-neck black and yellow top only served to accent this. Top off the outfit with a red bandana, green shades and gloves, and a what appears to be a fabulous mullet, Vibe is definitely on my list of "awesomely bad" costumes.


I defy any artist in comics today to make this character cool.


There- the gauntlet has been thrown. Heh.


What did you think of Vibe?

3 comments:

Swinebread said...

Ha! I can feel the Vibe...

Stephen said...

I love vibe he's one of my all time's favorites he is an epic fail beyond belief

Heidi Meeley said...

Nice one, Swinebread. LOL.

Vibe is awesomely bad indeed. I wonder what the new millenium version would look like???? Stephen- thoughts?