Monday, February 14, 2005

New Comics for February 16

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Jim and I are staying home tonight, since we were in Seattle for the con and spent mad money there!

Here is my list of new stuff for this week.

100 Bullets #58 - new story arc
Adventures of Superman #637
Authority Revolution #5
Batman Gotham Knights #62
Birds of Prey #79
Catwoman #40
Catwoman When In Rome #4
Green Lantern Rebirth #4 - FINALLY
JLA Classified #4
Manhunter #7 - a cool book!
Robin #135
Teen Titans #21
Darkness Superman #2
Noble Causes #7
PVP #14
Tomb Raider #50
Ultra #7 - the coolest Image title out there
Astonishing X-Men #8
Daredevil #70
Livewires #1
She Hulk #12 - last issue :-(
Wolverine #25
Queen & Country Declassified 2 #1

Sweet week- thank God for having a job to support my comic book habit! Now if I could only get caught up with last week's stash!

No comments: