Friday, February 16, 2007

Portland Comic Show is Sunday!

After cancelling their show last fall, the Portland Comic Book Show is officially on for this Sunday, February 18. It is being held at Memorial Coliseum from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Guests include:

Matthew Clark
Michael Eury
Joelle Jones
Andy Mangels
Paul Tobin
Daniel Cooney
Darren G. Davis
David Hahn
Karl Kesel
Michael A. Martin
Colleen Coover
Randy Emberlin
Brandon Jerwa
Aaron Lopresti
Jamie S. Rich

It sounds like it should be a great show. I really wish Jim and I could attend, but unfortunately, we are having budgetary constraints that are only allowing us to attend one show this spring. Since we have a booth at Emerald City, that is where we will go. If but for a windfall I would be at this show in a heartbeat. There are always quality dealers and a fun atmosphere.

If you are going to be in Portland, make sure and stop by the show. Let me know how it goes!

3 comments:

Swinebread said...

I'll try to swing by and let you know how it went.

Heidi Meeley said...

That would be fantastic! Have fun and hopefully find some great deals!

Swinebread said...

wanted to let you know I got a post about the PDX comic show!