The always deadly funny and sophisticated Swinebread from Atomic Romance has tagged me and I am here to answer him. Here are the rules:
"List 7 random things about yourself that people may not know.
Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
Post the rules on your blog."
Here we go, without further ado.
1. My palms are calloused from years of farm work and weight lifting. It doesn't matter how much lotion I use or what I do, my palms are determined to be ugly.
2. I cringe when I see inappropriate spandex. Yikes. It is a privilege, not a right.
3. I don't have a passport. I would love to travel but haven't left the country other then to go to Canada once, pre-9/11.
4. I get physically ill at the sight and smell of "pig in a blanket". It is the nightmare food of all time to me other then sauerkraut.
5. "American Gothic" is to me one of the most underrated television series of all time. I would love to see that show come back!
6. I desperately want to be a contestant on "The Biggest Loser" but they don't want me. Twelve weeks of working out and dieting without worrying about a job or cleaning house? Sounds like a freaking fantasy to me.
7. Canadian Bacon and Pineapple Pizza with extra cheese or shrimp pizza with cheese are my favorite foods. I haven't eaten pizza for over two months and I have weird, obsessive dreams about it.
Whew. That was kinda tough, since my blog makes me an open book. What about you? Tag to you bloggers out there. Tell me something about you!