Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Comics Night

Just wanted to report that I am currently in comic book heaven. I have a huge stack of stuff this week, and so far have been intrigued by what I have read.

Powers #2 started my reading experience, and was so good I had to read it twice, including the back inside cover of what Bendis calls personal ads to get you laid. Too awesome for words.

Next I looked at Avengers #500. They weren't kidding when they said things get ugly fast. I haven't made up my mind about how I feel about the whole dissembled thing yet, but this issue gives me an indication that it isn't going to be pretty.

I also looked at Dawn: Three Tiers #4 and Ultimate Fantastic Four, both of which were about the way I thought they would be. Now it's back to the stack to check out the rest of my goodies.

Happy Reading!

No comments: