Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Great Hera! My Crystal Ball is Working!

A couple of days ago I had a bit of a rant about the lateness of Wonder Woman. Just a few moments ago while perusing Newsarama, I came upon this piece of news:

"WONDER WOMAN NOW ON BIMONTHLY SCHEDULE

Please note that beginning now, WONDER WOMAN will be published on a bimonthly schedule. WONDER WOMAN #3 (JUN060222) is available for advance reorder and is scheduled to arrive in stores on October 11.

All orders on WONDER WOMAN #4 (JUL060198) have been cancelled. This issue will be resolicited in the October Previews (Volume XVI #10), scheduled to arrive in stores in December"

Tears of Aphrodite! My instincts were correct. The book has been made bi-monthly! Here is a list of my guesses on publication:

Issue 3: okay for October 27
Issue 4: week of December 7-10
Issue 5: The end of January
Issue 6: First week of March

Pretty close, huh?

At least now I can quit being pissed about something that no one would explain. Now I can just be irritated about the book being bi-monthly!

No comments: