Friday, April 11, 2008

Portland Comic Book Show Sunday!


As I mentioned earlier this week, the hubby and I will be traveling to Portland for the Comic Book Show. We are really excited to attend, as it has been quite some time since our last visit there. The Portland show is a diverse mix of big names, indy creators, and lots of cool merchandise. I have found some of my most treasured buys there.

Sunday, April 13 is the date. Held at the Memorial Coliseum, there is decent parking around so it isn't too devasting. Also, the MAX is available to hitch a quick ride on. The show runs 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and we will be there all day!

Jim will have a booth there, representing Space Goat Fine Arts. I am really happy for him and hope he has a fun and profitable time. He will be next to the amazing Jason Metcalf. If you haven't heard of him, he is the best kept secret in comics other then Ben Hanson. Check out his Thor piece pictured to the right. We are also looking forward to seeing our friends Kirk and Shon, and I am giddy to see Swinebread as well.

If you are in the area, drop by the Space Goat booth and say "hi". It would be a pleasure to see you there!

1 comment:

John Holland said...

Have fun at the show. I'll be at the French Quarter Fest listening to some great music and eating some great food.