Monday, November 24, 2008

New Comics for November 26


It is Thanksgiving week already. Good Lord! This month has gone by so quickly!


I had a nice weekend with my family, but it went too quickly. I also came back with a bad cold, so that is a bit of a bummer. Happily, I have Wednesday through Sunday off, so I can recover.


Here is this week's list of comics!


Batman #681

Birds of Prey #124

JSA: Kingdom Come Special: The Kingdom #1

Reign in Hell #5 (of 8)

Superman #682

Teen Titans #65

Trinity #26

Wonder Woman #26

Captain America #44

Daredevil #113

Hulk #8

Incredible Hercules #123

Ms Marvel #33

Secret Invasion Inhumans #4 (of 4)

Secret Invasion X-Men #4 (of 4)

She-Hulk 2 #35

True Believers #5 (of 5) - pictured

Ultimate Spider-Man #128

Ultimate X-Men #98


That is it for tonight. I have a terrible sinus ache, so I am going to go lay down. See you again soon!

2 comments:

Eaglewing said...

Enjoy the well earned thanksgiving break and some good comics too in there. Hope that sinus ache isn't the flu like I've got - not fun :)

Heidi Meeley said...

You take care too! I hope you feel better soon! The flu this year is awful!!