Monday, December 13, 2004

Comics for December 15

Wow, this month has gone so fast! I can hardly believe it is almost half over. I printed out the Diamond Pull list, and it is a good one. Here is a list of my stash.

Adventures of Superman #635
Batman Gotham Knights #60
Birds of Prey #77 - I love Lady Blackhawk as a recurring character!
Catwoman #38
Hawkman #35
Identity Crisis #7 - Woo hoo! I can hardly wait to see how Meltzer finishes it off
Justice League Elite #6 - why I am getting this is beyond me. It is schlock.
Robin #133
Tomb Raider #58
Ultra #5 - an excellent read
Witchblade #81
Daredevil #68
Exiles #56 - probably my last issue. I can't stand the new writing
Fantastic Four #521
Ultimate Spider-man #71
Worldwatch #3

Take care all! I can hardly wait until Wednesday to get the discussions going about Identity Crisis!

No comments: