Tuesday, December 28, 2004

New Comics for December 29

Hey there, I am back from Christmas! It was a hectic three days of parties, but was worth seeing treasured family and friends. My best gift was a paper shredder, and Jim got an ebay gift certificate. We especially enjoyed watching our two nephews enjoy the holiday - we tried to look through their eyes.

The Diamond List promises oodles of goodies this week. Here is a sampling of what I am picking up.

Adam Strange #4
Batgirl #59 - I am really enjoying the move to Bludhaven
Batman #635
JSA Strange Adventures #5
Legion of Super Heroes #1 - I can't wait to see Waid and Kitson's take
Razors Edge Warblade #3
Superman #212
Superman Batman #16 - the coolest storyline going
Teen Titans #19 - the second coolest storyline going!
Invincible #18
Wildguard Fire Power
Amazing Spider-Man #515
Exiles #57 - my last issue
Iron Man #2
Strange #3
Supreme Power #14 - lots of Straczynski goodness this week!
Ultimate Fantastic Four #14
Ultimate Nightmare #4
ALL the What If's

I can hardly wait! I will attempt to do a year end round up at the end of this week, highlighting the good, the bad, and the downright strange.

Take care!

No comments: