Monday, February 13, 2006

New Comics for February 15


Manhunter 19
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Well, it is Monday again and I am absolutely exhausted from my company's annual trade show. It was a lot of fun and hard work at the same time! As purchaser, I am working on ordering all the products people wanted, so it is still hectic.

Otherwise, things are going well, and I am still riding the old diet train as hard as possible. The list of comics coming out is quite exciting and spectacular, so without further ado, here we go.

Conan #25
Action Comics #836
Batgirl #73 FINAL ISSUE
Batman Gotham Knights #74 FINAL ISSUE
Birds of Prey #91
JSA Classified #9
Justice #4 (of 12)
Loveless #4
Manhunter #19 (pictured)
Girls #10
Noble Causes #17
Witchblade #95
Daredevil #82
Generation M #4 (of 5)
New Avengers #16
Punisher Vs. Bullseye #4 (of 5)
Runaways #13
She-Hulk 2 #5
Spider-Woman Origin #3 (of 5)
Ultimate Fantastic Four #27
Red Sonja #6

Not too bad this week dollar wise, I am hoping.

Take care and have a great week!

2 comments:

RedheadFangirl said...

Happy Valentines Day comic girlfriend!

Heidi Meeley said...

Happy Belated V-Day to you!! I hope it was wonderful!