Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New Comics for April 5

Before delving into reporting on the Emerald City Comicon, I thought I would post one of my regular features here. Every Monday I print out the Diamond Shipping List and figure out what is coming my way. There are some great new books hitting the shelves this week so I am psyched!

The list is as follows:

Aquaman Sword of Atlantis #41
Detective Comics #818
Infinite Crisis #6 (of 7)
Jonah Hex #6
JSA #84
Omac Project Infinite Crisis Special
Outsiders #35
Teen Titans #34
Y The Last Man #44
Lions, Tigers, & Bears Vol. 2 #1 (pictured)
PVP #25
New Excalibur #6
Punisher #32
Ultimate X-Men #69
X-Men The End Men and X-Men #4 (of 6)
Young Avengers #11

It should be a great week of reading. I am especially looking forward to Infinite Crisis and the second volume of Lions, Tigers, & Bears by the incomparable Mike Bullock and Jack Lawrence.

Take care and have a great week!

No comments: