Monday, October 02, 2006

New Comics For October 4


52 Week 22
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Happy October! It is the countdown to Halloween, and I am really psyched! Jim and I love to throw an annual party, featuring scary movies, a huge tray of nachos, and spirits of the nicer kind. Now I just have to figure out how to dress up!

The list for new stuff this week is smaller then last week, which is a huge relief. We about cried when we saw our bill.

Here is the list!

52 Week 22 (pictured)
All New Atom #4
Boys #3 - YAY!
Detective Comics #824
Jonah Hex #12
Nightwing #125
Outsiders #41
Y The Last Man #50 - who killed the men is revealed!
Hunter Killer #8
PVP #28
Criminal #1
Fantastic Four #540
Irredeemable Ant-Man #1
X-Men Phoenix Warsong #2 (of 5)
Fallen Angel #9

That is it! Have a great week and a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

RedheadFangirl said...

Oooh, can I cyber-attend your party? Halloween is the best holiday! Pretend I'm there in my Batgirl costume!

Carl said...

I am back to SOLOMON GRUNDY on my myspace and ready for THE LONG HALLOWEEN. I might be going to Screamfest '06 in Orlando and may be showing up as him, not sure. I've got another costume planned but it's not for a con until Tampa Con in Nov...

Heidi Meeley said...

I would love it so much if we could all have some kind of simulcast party! That is a brilliant idea.

Redlib- it would be awesome if we could figure out a way to make that work. I am dying to see your Batgirl outfit. I bet it rocks!

Carl, I saw your Solomon Grundy outfit on your myspace- wow! I really like it. I appreciate that you always dress up and do such an outstanding job.

Take care!

Heidi Meeley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.