Monday, December 18, 2006

New Comics for December 20


Rex Mundi #3
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.

I hate to be pessimistic, but after last week's delayed shipping, I am very concerned half the books aren't going to show up again. In fairness, I am going to list everything I HOPE shows up, that would be on my normal pull list.

Here we go!

Rex Mundi #3 (pictured)
52 Week 33
Birds of Prey #101
Catwoman #62
Checkmate #9
Fables #56
Hellblazer #227
Ion #9 (of 12)
Man Called Kev #5 (of 5)
Secret Six #6 (of 6)- wow, I feel satanic typing that!
Shadowpact #8
Teen Titans #42
Y The Last Man #52
Bomb Queen Vol 2 #3
Darkness Level 0
Cable Deadpool #35
Criminal #3
Ms. Marvel #10
She-Hulk 2 #14
Thunderbolts #109
Ultimate Spider-Man #103
Union Jack #4 (of 4)
John Woo's Seven Brothers #3
Lone Ranger #3
Ramayan 3392 AD #4
Red Sonja #17


That is it for the list. Tomorrow night I will reveal to you my latest scheme to get Diamond to pay attention to my local retailer's woes, and you can give me feedback.

Have a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Rex Mundi. I didn't start reading it until recently. I picked up an issue or two and liked them and ordered the three graphics. This is such a cool comic. I probably won't get to my comic shop for the next two weeks, with this week being Christmas and the following week I'll be going up to see my parents. I'll have a nice pile of books to read when I finally get there.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear your scheme!

Heidi Meeley said...

John- I am very intrigued by Rex Mundi and am psyched to see it being published on a more regular schedule.

Have a nice Christmas if I don't talk to you before. Have a wonderful visit with your family and enjoy. The comics will be there when you are ready for them! Hopefully, anyway! If you miss any, let me know!

Heidi Meeley said...

Lisa, let me know what you think. I am trying to build strength in numbers!

I really value your opinion on this.

Take care!