Thursday, February 07, 2008

Random Thoughts and Musings

Because comics didn't show up until today, I have purposely stayed away from the blogosphere. For some reason (call it a gut feeling), I wanted to check on Lisa at Sequentially Speaking, so I did break my rule a bit. Come to find out she is snowed in! Poor lady. I am crossing my fingers she and her hubby are able to dig out soon.

The rest of you, please don't take it personally. It isn't that I think you are going to spoil something, but I am really trying to not have stuff revealed inadvertantly. Trust me when I say I will be taking a spin tonight and tomorrow to catch up!

I finally got around to posting about the first look piece of DC art by Mark Bagley. It is fantastic! I can't wait to see more of Bagley's work there. His interpretation of the big three is insanely well done, and I stand by him as a creator. I appreciate his ability to hit a deadline while maintaining his distinctive style.

My workouts are taking a bit of a toll and I am tired tonight so I am once again cutting it short. Once again, it seems something has got to give and it has been my blogging. Hopefully I can figure it all out again and get back on track soon!

Have a wonderful evening and Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We did get all dug out, Heidi. It wasn't easy though. Over a foot of snow fell in just 12 hours! We did new book day one day late, and once we got the car unstuck from it's parking spot behind the house we were OK. Although the streets are still a mess in some spots.

So you can stop sending us your weather any time now, OK. I've had just about enough of it. :)

Heidi Meeley said...

Lisa, I am so happy to hear that! What horrible weather!

I am hoping to send you our warmer temperatures now!!