Monday, October 06, 2008

New Comics for October 8


Good Evening all! Happy Monday! Hopefully you had a nice weekend, and your Monday wasn't too horrendous. I have a busy work week, and know I am going to work late tomorrow for sure, so bear with me.


Thank you for all the great comments on my last two posts. It definitely gave me food for thought! I appreciate the thought and time that goes into it, and really enjoyed reading them.


Without further ado, here is this week's list for me!


Rex Mundi #14

100 Bullets #96

Action Comics #870

Detective Comics #849

Final Crisis Revelations #2 (of 3)

Green Arrow/ Black Canary #13

Green Lantern #35

Green Lantern Corps #29

Secret Six #2 - see awesome cover by Cliff Chiang, pictured!

Trinity #19

Wonder Woman #25

Deadpool #3
Secret Invasion Inhumans #3 (of 4)

X-Men Manifest Destiny #2 (of 5)

Fallen Angel #30

Lone Ranger #14


That is it for tonight! I hope you have a nice evening, and a wonderful week!

No comments: