Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tri-City Comicon- Great Conversations and a Hectic Day


Yesterday Jim and I ran down to Pasco, Washington for the Tri-City Comicon. Our definite highlight was seeing Laura and her husband Eric, while also having a great visit with Jason Metcalf and Randy "Rantz" Kintz, who work with Jim on Space Goat Fine Arts. Laura already has a great report about it on her blog, so check it out!


We had a nice lunch with our friends Brant and Carla, and had every intention of getting home at a decent hour. Plans did not work out, and we got a late start, missing out on seeing Laura and Eric again. I also had the unfortunate problem of getting ill on the way home, clutching my stomach and having a queasy night. That being said, I will post a more full report later.


I want to leave you with the sketch that Jason did for Jim. Why he isn't a superstar artist is a complete mystery to me.

No comments: