Friday, October 10, 2008

Still Boring...

Tonight I just have nothing going on of value other then to mention that Jim and I are going to go to the Tri-Cities tomorrow for a Tri-Cities Comicon and hope to see friends there. Jim was going to get a booth for Space Goat, but was worried that the prices were too high. Bummer!

Anyone going to said event?

On that note, I am going to go sit on my butt and be unproductive. Only four more weeks to go until the insanity in my life calms down. Yay!

What's fun out there?

3 comments:

Tegan said...

Eric and I are still trying to decide, but there's a decent chance we'll show up. We probably won't stay too long. Gotta hit Costco in the Tri-Cities, and get Eric a winter coat somewhere.

Craig said...

Well, I'm nowhere in the vicinity of the con--but there's nothing like Warhammer 40,000 to give boredom a righteous smiting! I'm just dusting offmy paints & modeling equipment after a bit if a hiatus, and it's all good.

Anonymous said...

I didn't hear about it until Bellcon, maybe next year. You and Jim going to Seattle comic card show at the end of the month? Ben and I have are tables already.