Monday, January 26, 2009

New Comics for January 28


January is already almost over, and it continues to amaze me how quickly time flies. As I get older, it seems that the days get away from me more than ever. I don't know how much of it is the hours I am working, followed by the workouts, or just the fact that I need more sleep, but it is almost Valentines Day and I haven't even considered plans.


At any rate, my comic list this week features multiple titles, so I am quite giddy. My books this week are:


Final Crisis #7 (of 7)

Justice Society of America #23

Wonder Woman #28- cover pictured


Woo hoo! Three of my five titles are coming out this week! That means that when my DCBS order ships this Wednesday, I will have almost 45 minutes of reading... if I take it slowly. LOL.


Here is a list of the books I would have picked up before the cutbacks.


Batman #685

Superman #684

Teen Titans #67- kind of relieved to have dropped this, but kind of irritated because I have so many years of continuity. Must get past that!

Captain America #46- someday I would like to pick this back up.

Daredevil #115- ditto on this one.

Ms Marvel #35- I miss Carol's adventures.

Punisher War Zone #6 (of 6)- I may end up getting since I have the first five issues.

She-Hulk 2 #37- I miss Jen too.

Ultimate Spider-Man #130- surprisingly not too upset about this one.


That is the list for this week. What are you picking up? What have you dropped that you might have picked up before?

No comments: