Saturday, October 30, 2004

Halloween Party tonight

Tonight is my hubby and mine's annual Halloween Party. We invite over a dozen friends each year for a night of fun and scary movies. I am currently in the process of cooking hamburger and chicken for use in homemade nachos. Hopefully they will turn out great. We also all dress up, and usually end up playing some kind of trivia game.

This week's comics were exceptionally good, and I will have a report on some of my favorites tomorrow, unless I have too much fun. We are having strawberry margaritas and bahama mamas with the food! My husband doesn't drink, so he keeps track of people to make sure they are okay to drive home. Otherwise, he takes their keys and makes them sleep over.

Take care all and have a great Saturday night!

No comments: