Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Star Wars Mania!

I didn't post my list last night of new comics because Jim and I went to Revenge of the Sith. I loved every minute of it, even if there were some cheesy moments. It gave me a sense of closure and made me want to watch the trilogy again. My husband's friend was disapointed, but that's okay- it was personal preference.

SPOILER**

The biggest thing I have a hard time buying is the love story between Anakin and Padme. Episode two didn't work for me, and the longing and desire didn't ring true here. I was sad at the end with how things played out, but couldn't figure out why she couldn't be stronger.

Otherwise, I loved the action of the film, and totally bought all the special effects. I love the sense of history and fandom and hold true to it. I especially liked the scenes with Yoda, and appreciated how Ewan MacGregor played Obi Wan.

BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND

I will have the new comics list for you tonight. I hope everyone had a good Monday, and has a great week!

No comments: