Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Comics for June 2

It was such a wonderful Memorial Day weekend that I didn't want it to end. Jim and I rested and enjoyed each other's companies. It was wonderful to sleep in and catch up on some much needed rest!!

Here are my comics for the week, and quite a pile it is!

Shi Ju Nen #4 (of 4) - finally!!
Aquaman #31
Detective Comics #807
JSA #74
Seven Soldiers Zatanna #2 (of 4)
Son of Vulcan #1
Superman Batman #20
Swamp Thing #16
Twilight Experiment #5 (of 6)
Villains United #2 (of 6)
Y The Last Man #34
Invincible #23
Noble Causes #10
Pact #2 (of 4) - part one was weak, I hope this is stronger
Exiles #65
Fantastic Four Foes #5 (of 6)
Incredible Hulk #82
Shanna The She Devil #5 (of 7)
Strange #6 (of 6)
Uncanny X-Men #460 - I hope this storyline is better then the last one, which put me to sleep!

That is it for today! Have a wonderful Short week!

No comments: