Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you ladies out there! I am sitting here today feeling a bit homesick for my mom and grandma today. Because of a lot of stressful crap going on at work I didn't make the drive, and I am a bit regretful. Both these women in my life have been so influential and loving to me. I can't imagine my life without them. I will be calling them a bit later and checking in with them, but it isn't the same.

I tried to take Jim to Spider-Man 3 again today but it was sold out. I am so sad for him, as he was really looking forward to seeing it. I guess we will try and wait until next weekend and see what happens. That is the problem with living in a small town and not having a great deal of choice as to where we see the movie at.

Otherwise it is a gorgeous day. I am really enjoying the sunshine and perfect temperature! We have all our windows and doors open and are letting a gentle breeze in. It is like heaven.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: