Thursday, May 17, 2007

Watching the Sunset...

I am feeling yucky tonight after having allergy testing done today, so I am going to go enjoy the sunset and relax. It is a gorgeous day and there is a light breeze flowing through the air and I am happy to be alive.


I just wanted to send a belated "Get Well" to Dr. Scott over at Polite Dissent. Jim and I had the great fortune to meet he and his wife Robin at the 2006 Emerald City Comicon. Scott and Robin are the nicest, most genuine people you could ever meet and he is in my prayers. If you get a chance, head over to his site and wish him well.

No news or opinions tonight. Just a quick "hello" and my greatest hopes that you have a wonderful Friday!

4 comments:

John Holland said...

Hope you feel better. It's been a beautiful day down here too, unfortunately I had to work. After you take a week off they actually expect you to go back to work, what's that about?

Carl said...

Sorry you are having some non-fun yucks, I've had a few myself with my stuff. It's been hot during the day, but cold at night, so I guess that 'infamous' global warming shuts down at night lately. And we got some rain after weeks of nothing.
Saw Hot Fuzz again, probably my fave movie of the year after 300 and Grindhouse.
Hope things are better for Dr. Scott though I have been lazy and not visited.
Thank God the weekend's here, long week with schooling on my type 2 diabetes and work. Hope things are good tonight...

Heidi Meeley said...

John, I am MUCH better now. I think it was just all the toxins in my bloodstream after the allergy testing. Harsh.

I can't believe they made you go back to work with such beautiful weather. :-) Sadists!

Have a wonderful day!

Heidi Meeley said...

Carl, you have type 2 diabetes? You poor guy! I wish you lived closer, because I am borderline, and am keeping it in check with diet and exercise. I have cut sugar out of my diet other then some fruit. :-(

Take care of yourself!!