My lovely friend Vaklam from Noetic Concordance has tagged me on this interesting meme. Here is a repeat of his rules:
"Here are the rules:
- Each player starts with eight random facts about themselves.
- Those who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight facts and post these rules.
- At the end of the post, choose some people to get tagged and list their names."
Nicely done, Vaklam! Here is my list!
1. I am left handed, and the way I write always freaks people out. A lady at my office handed me some checks to sign and I turned them almost upside down to sign them. She looked at me oddly for a moment and said “Wow,that was different.”
2. I can name 90% of the videos on Metal Mania by the first five notes. I was single during most of my formative head banging years, so I watched Head Banger’s Ball on many a Saturday night. Now I can name most any song or video before the singer starts singing.
3. I met my husband in an AOL DC Comic book Wonder Woman chat room hosted by John Byrne. True story.
4. I can’t go to bed if there are dirty dishes in the sink. I have to wash them or I just can’t relax. Weird.
5. I can leg press 500 pounds and squat 270 pounds. I have freakishly strong legs, and I wish my upper body would catch up so I didn’t feel so disproportionate.
6. My favorite food is pizza. I can eat it any time. I especially love it with either shrimp or Canadian bacon and pineapple. A close second is steak. I am a definite carnivore.
7. I am not a morning person but have forced myself to become adjusted to it. If I don’t have to get up, I can sleep until noon.
8. Beer is my absolute favorite alcoholic beverage. It has a lot of calories so I don’t drink it very often, but there is nothing better then an ice cold beer on a hot day to make things festive!
So there ya go! Some strange but true random facts!
Redhead Fangirl, Lisa, Swinebread, Nick, Mark, and Eaglewing: If you get the chance, and you don't feel bombarded or haven't already been asked, I would love to see your responses! John, you are already very busy, so don't feel compelled, but I would like to see yours as well!