Monday, June 18, 2007

New Comics for June 20


Incredible Hulk #107
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley
After working for about four hours yesterday, I haven't adjusted to the fact that today is Monday. My mind keeps trying to tell me it is Tuesday, so that means I will be off a day all week. Damn, I hate that.

I am happy that there are some great new books coming out this week. Hopefully it all shows up on time!

Here is this week's stuff!

Rex Mundi #6
Army @ Love #4
Brave and the Bold #4
Catwoman #68
Checkmate #15
Countdown #45
Ex Machina #29
Justice League of America #10
Shadowpact #14
Madame Mirage #1 - I am trying to get past the cover and see what is inside!!
Amazing Spider-Man #541
Captain America #27
Incredible Hulk #107- with splendid Gary Frank Cover!!
Ultimate Spider-Man #110

That's it for this week. I do wish I would have gotten the Incredible Hulk issues that dealt with the whole "Planet Hulk" arc now. It sounds like it was a great read that was "Civil War" free. Maybe I can find some back issues and try it out.

Have a wonderful evening! Thank you for the positive feedback this weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good news - Madame Mirage has a second cover that isn't quite as embarrassing.

Flash isn't on your list?!?! It's the DC Book of the week and ties into some of the other Week 45 stuff that's going on.

Heidi Meeley said...

Lisa, I TOTALLY forgot the Flash. Talk about an airhead moment! Yikes. I picked it up today- YAY!

Jim got me the other cover for Madame Mirage, and it is a smidge better. Thank you for letting us know.

I can't wait to read my comics this week!