Monday, February 16, 2009

New Comics for February 18


Well, it is another week and I actually have a comic I am picking up... or two! It is a banner week. LOL. Two books are ending, and those are the books I am getting. They are:


Birds of Prey #127

Noble Causes #39 - cover pictured.

Crazy, huh? Both books are on their final issues and they are the ones on my list. I don't know if that is good or bad. I am happy to have a couple this week.


Here are the books I would have gotten:


Justice League of America #30

Supergirl #38- the new Superwoman story looks intriguing.

Punisher Max #67

Uncanny X-Men #506



That is it! On that note, I am off to Reno for my company trade show and I won't be back until Saturday. I will have no computer, so my usual excuses for not blogging are out the window and I have just cause. LOL! I will be having serious withdrawals for the next week, and maybe that will put the wind back in my sails. In the meantime, have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Nick said...

RENO WOOO!

BLACKJACK!!

Take me with you.

Heidi Meeley said...

Heh! I would have if I could have! I won like $2 after I figured it all out!!

Eaglewing said...

Wow, you really are serious about cutting comics if Punisher Max is off the list. Kudos on the discipline. Maybe it'll be more affordable in a trade.