Monday, February 23, 2009

New Comics for February 25


Good news in my little world- my luggage showed up! I had to go to a hotel that is a stop for the airporter shuttle to pick it up, but I didn't care. I was just so happy that it wasn't lost forever, that I didn't argue. My laundry is done, my supplies put away, and all is right with the world!


In other news, my comic book order for the month should ship on Wednesday. This is very exciting because we are down to only getting one monthly shipment. I have two comics this week that will be added to my pile. They are:


Justice Society of America #24- pictured

Wonder Woman #29


There are a few comics I dropped that I would pick up if I had the extra cash. They are as follows.


Green Lantern #38

Superman #685

Captain America #47

Ms. Marvel #36

She-Hulk 2 #38- which may be the final issue.



Otherwise I am pretty happy with my cutbacks. I am shocked how much I have gotten used to the idea of getting a lot less comics one time a month. Neccesity can be a magical thing that way.


I know you will be shocked, but I have a busy week in store for me. Hopefully I will glide through it with grace and assurance. LOL. In the meantime, take care and I will check back in!

No comments: