Thursday, June 09, 2005

Question of the Day

I have had my blog for 11 months now, and I have had good weeks where I post almost every day and bad days where I post once a week. My blog is regularly scheduled in the fact that I post my new comics list each week, but not in any other way.

I go to other blogs, and the people that have them post dang near every day. They sift through news, other blogs, or just have things to say in general. There is a much greater consistency.

That being said, here is my question:

HOW DO YOU DO IT?

Why did you want to have a blog? What is your focus?

More personally, are you self-employed or able to blog from work? I work 10 hours a day and internet accessibility is there, but it is frowned upon to do non-work activities. I am a shareholder, but don't want to break the rule when others are not supposed to. I don't see how an active blogger could do it from work unless there is a more lax policy or they bend the rules. Let me know, I won't tell on you!

How many minutes/hours do you spend a day on your blog?

I am curious to know this as I would like to improve my blog, but am not sure how to go about it. I don't want to report news, as I think other sites do an admirable job. All I have are my opinions or gut instinct to go on, and I wonder if it bores people.

I really want to hear your thoughts.

Thank you!

No comments: