Saturday, June 11, 2005

Wonder Woman DVD Season 3


Wonder Woman DVD Season 3
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
It's time to complete our set! Wonder Woman Season 3 came out on DVD on June 7. I immediately went and bought it at Target and am planning to pop it in and watch it tonight.

There are 24 episodes and bonus commentary and a special round table discussion, making for a lot of DVD for a great value.

I had previously picked up the first two seasons and have enjoyed them immensely. It reminds me of back in the day when I would lay on my tummy in front of our big old oak paneled television and watch each episode with rapt attention. Things absolutely have not changed, and it is like I am back in watching it with my family- still thrilled and excited that my favorite heroine has been brought to life!

Give it a look if you have a chance. This is the good stuff, Folks!

No comments: