Saturday, March 25, 2006

Get In Shape: Week 9

It was a tough week in workouts, but I think I got myself back on the weight loss track. Now if I can only remember to eat a very pre-planned regimen of food at the comicon next weekend, things will really be firing on all cylinders. My weigh-out in the "Get In Shape" contest is April 13, so it is really looming large.

This week's loss: 1 1/2 lb.s

Total Weight loss: 14 lbs.

For better or worse, that is where I am. I am happy that I am wearing a size smaller shirt, and am about ready to go down a second size in pants. If nothing else, that is something I am very happy about.

Jim and I are busy putting the final touches on some different things for the comicon, so it should be a busy evening. Take care and have a wonderful night!

No comments: