Monday, November 12, 2007

New Comics for November 14


New Avengers #36
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley
I am sitting here feeling proud after doing an hour of cardio and another hour of weights at the gym. After a stressful day at work there is no better tension reliever and I am pretty sure it is good for me. :-) My other motivation was that tomorrow is my pesticide exam and it allowed me to study the book while I was on the elliptical. I am reading the book for the third time and rather then reading it in depth, I am focusing on the key words and the points that came up in the test questions. I am hoping to get a fourth read through tomorrow before the test.

On that note, I haven't read many books from last week, so tomorrow night will be my chance to catch up. Wednesday is bringing many books again as usual. It is a DC heavy week for me, and next week doesn't look any better. What is really exciting though is that Gail Simone's Wonder Woman run starts and Green Arrow Black Canary #2 comes out. The cherry on the ice cream is that 100 Bullets #86 also hits the stands. This makes me extra giddy!!

Here is the list for the week!

100 Bullets #86
All Star Superman #9
Black Adam the Dark Age #4 (of 6)
Booster Gold #4
Fables #67
Gen 13 #14
Green Arrow Black Canary #2
Nightwing #138
Salvation Run #1 (of 7)
Suicide Squad Raise the Flag #3 (of 8)
Teen Titans East Special #1
Welcome to Tranquility #12
Wonder Girl #3 (of 6)
Wonder Woman #14
Sword #2
Avengers Initiative #7
House of M Avengers #1 (of 5)
New Avengers #36 (pictured)
Punisher #52
Punisher War Journal #13
Spider-Man Red Sonja #4 (of 5)
Wolverine #59
World War Hulk #5 (of 5)
X-Factor #25
X-Men Die by the Sword #3 (of 5)

Crap. It is a Marvel heavy week as well. I better save my pennies as next week is just as scary.

On that note, my hubby tells me that tomorrow when I post it will be my 1,000th entry. It blows my mind to think that I have yammered that much. Join me tomorrow as I prepare to ponder something and look forward to 1,000 more!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I had a crazy long list of must reads this week too. You are not alone!

I'm very much looking forward to what you've got in store for a 1,000th post!! I am closing in on that number myself.

Heidi Meeley said...

Lisa, there is way too much good stuff coming out this week!!! I may have to get a second job to afford them!! LOL!!

Thank you for being so kind! I will look forward to your 1,000th post as well!