Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Random Thoughts and Musings

Things are exciting here at Comics Fairplay. We got our big DCBS shipment, and also got this week's copy of Entertainment Weekly. The only thing more exciting would be if we were Brad and Angelina and just got 14 million for the cover of People Magazine. I still live in the blind hope that Brangelina will adopt me. I am 1/4 Swedish, 1/8 Russian, and the rest is German, so I can be their child from three nationalities. LOL.

I love the new Wonder Woman animated movie trailer. I don't know if I can wait until February 2009 for this to come out! I may buy a second copy for my niece. She is still pretty young, but I think she would love it.

In bummer news for Playgirl subscribers, the magazine is ceasing it's printed publication and going strictly to online content. The Jan/Feb 2009 issue will be the last. When the issue hits print on November 18, I may snap one up for sentimental reasons. Hmmm.... I do wonder how similar in content the Playgirl site will be to the Playboy one. This is most certainly a sign of the times.

Thank you to those of you who commented on the previous post about the Marvel fashion show. I appreciated the honesty and well-thought out sentiments.

That is it for tonight. Short and sweet so I can go read comics. Yippee!

No comments: