Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Favorite Blog!


Mu hubby blogging!
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
For those who might not be in the know, my husband Jim has a blog that is one of the best out there right now. It is called The Comic Asylum, and it is the top link on my favorites over to the right.

If you get a chance, check out Jim's blog. Current topics include his "cover of the week", a Frank Cho news story, and a couple of great opinion pieces on drama and the end of the Rampage. Jim's blog has a different tone then mine, and he isn't afraid to tackle the tough issues. I love to go to his blog and see what he is up to, and it isn't just because I sleep next to him at night.

If you get a chance, click the link and go visit The Comic Asylum. It is a lot of fun, and thought provoking to boot. I am proud of my hubby's work, and think it only right to share the word.

http://thecomicasylum.blogspot.com/

No comments: