Monday, January 02, 2006

Checking In and Passing Out

Good Afternoon! I am sitting here in an absolute fog after working a mere four hours today. My doctor has tried to warn me not to work too long, but I like to ignore him, so now I am sitting here worn out and forlorn. I figure a good nap will fix that!

Since there is no Diamond list today, I was going to start on my new "best and worst" lists but I can't find my paperwork. I knew Jim and I shouldn't have cleaned our house for company! When I find it, I will be cooking with gas!

One thing I wanted to mention is that Batman Gotham Knights #72 was a fantastic read with no hype letting us readers know beforehand about it's splendidness. It is a one shot story about Bruce and his parent's past that fascinates and warms the heart. If you didn't pick up this great one issue read, give it a shot. It is a late Christmas present to the readers.

Have a wonderful day and I will see you tomorrow with the new comics list!

4 comments:

RedheadFangirl said...

Hey! I saw you listed on the "our favorite ladies of blogging" on Comic Treadmill. I will be sure to stop by your blog now.

Heidi Meeley said...

The feeling is mutual for sure! I love your blog and will keep checking in with you as well!

Melchior del DariƩn said...

Heidi,

I'll be sure to look for GK #72 on Thursday. And while there's wisdom in ignoring them pesky doctors sometimes, your body will never lie to you: if it's telling you to nap, take a nap.

Heidi Meeley said...

I am trying to be better behaved today, but still ended up working 6 hours and taking Jim and myself to the dentist. Oh happy day- we both have to go back to get cavities filled!

Let me know what you think of GK #72. I really enjoyed it for the single issue tale it was.

Take care!