Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th and A Special Day!

Well, it's Friday the 13th and all is well. I was able to work 7 hours today and be okay, just a tad swollen and tender from surgery still. Next Thursday a coworker and two other friends are going to be on a team with me for the Gold's Gym "Get In Shape" contest. I won the women's division last year, so this year is going to be a focus on more weight loss and toning, and recovering from my surgery through healthy eating and exercise. Cross your fingers for me!

Also, today is special because it is my husband Jim's birthday. He isn't too thrilled, as it goes as a person gets over the 30 mark, but I still want to make the day special for him. Happy Birthday Jim!

Take care all! I will be back with a thought provoking question later.

2 comments:

Ragnell said...

It's his birthday? Hehehe. He didn't mention it over on his blog.

Heidi Meeley said...

Jim was in a bad mood about getting another year older! Poor guy.

I took him to Outback for dinner and then left him alone to relax the rest of the evening. It was really cute. The only problem is I ordered him a birthday present and it isn't here yet!!

I am glad you told him "happy birthday" over at his blog!