Monday, January 09, 2006

New Comics for January 11


Ultimate Extinction 1
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Hey there! I just got back from my doctor's office and was told to not work so much and relax more, so I will keep this short. Here is my pulls for the week.

100 Bullets #68
Desolation Jones #5
Fables #45
Green Arrow #58
Hawkman #48
JLA #124
Wildcats Nemesis #5 (0f 9)
Exiles #75
Ghost Rider #5 (of 6)
New Thunderbolts #17
New X-Men #22
She-Hulk 2 #4
Son of M #2 (of 6)
Ultimate Extinction #1 (of 5) pictured!
Ultimate X-Men #66
X-Men The 198 #1 (of 5)

It is a super hero and vertigo filled week for me it seems. Thank you to everyone that read my four part diatribe, I really appreciate the comments. I will be back with more rants in a few after I feel a bit better.

Take care!

No comments: