Saturday, September 16, 2006

Enjoying The Beautiful Weather!

Yesterday after work, I made a vow to myself to spend some time away from the computer and the television. So far, I have done pretty well, other then wanting to check in and post today.

It felt nice to work in the yard, take a nice, leisurely drive, and soak up some rays. With the last glints of Summer fading, I wanted to take advantage of it. It was also something different then my normal schedule, which felt very rebellious.

Tonight we are going to go either to a movie or watch a DVD, so I am looking forward to that. Tomorrow it will be back to business as usual, as the housework and the laundry don't appear to be magically going away!

If you get the chance to enjoy some time in the nice weather before it fades away, I highly reccomend it. With cold days ahead, it may be one of the last opportunities to get some really good rays.

Have a wonderful Saturday night! Take care, and do something fun!

No comments: