Monday, November 20, 2006

New Comics for November 22


Boys 5
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Happy almost Thanksgiving! It is another week of comic goodness to share! So many things in my life have happened since last year's turkey day that I feel like a completely different person. At least it is a Monday, and I have the day off.

Here is the list!

52 Week 29
Action Comics #845
Blue Beetle #9
Boys #5 (Cover pictured at right!)
Connor Hawke Dragons Blood #1 (of 6)
Hawkgirl #58
Jack of Fables #5
JSA Classified #19
Man Called Kev #4 (of 5)
Supergirl & the Legion of Super Heroes #24
Wonder Woman #3 - this I will believe when I see it.
Noble Causes #25
Daredevil #91
Exiles #88
Hellstorm Son of Satan #2 (of 5)
New Excalibur #13
Runaways #22
Ultimate Spider-Man #102
Wolverine #48
X-Factor #13
Fathom #11
Savage Red Sonja ROTFW #4 (of 4)
Snakewoman #5

My posting will be a bit intermittant this week with Thanksgiving and all the parties and fun that come with it. Take care!

No comments: