Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Random Musings and Thoughts


Britney & Kevin
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.

In yet another sign of the apocalypse, it has been reported that Britney Spears has filed for divorce from husband of two years Kevin Federline. What about the children?? Yikes.

First Bobby and Whitney, now this. I shudder to think of what is coming next. Please don't let it be Ben and Jen. I couldn't take it!

In other random thoughts, I really miss the good old voting booth. Absentee ballot voting feels so clinical. I love getting out there with my fellow humanity and making a time of it. Sigh.

There is a great interview with Gail Simone over at Newsarama. She discusses Birds of Prey hitting issue 100, which is truly a milestone for readers like myself who picked up the very first one shot and clamored for more. Go check out Gail's insightful and funny comments here.

Over at Lying In The Gutters, Rich Johnston has a major Civil War spoiler and the real word on Sin City 2. Head over here to check it out. Rich's column is my favorite guilty pleasure- a guy who gets to the bottom of the seedy underbelly of comicdom without apology.

Nothing more going on for the moment. I hope to have another creator interview up before the end of the week. E-mail me or comment and tell me what you think so far!

Have a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

Rich Johnston said...

Thanks Heidi!

Heidi Meeley said...

You are very welcome! Thank you for all the wonderful entertainment and insight!

Chris Arndt said...

Makes me think that the phrase "Children shouldn't be having children" would be better applied to rich twenty-something-year-old freaks with no real world perspective than the average reference... regardless...

Heidi Meeley said...

Chris, I tend to wonder if Britney was more interested in having babies then actually thinking through that marriage was supposed to be a lifetime commitment. Maybe now she'll figure it out, but with that kind of money to insulate a person, I wonder...