Tuesday, July 17, 2007

October's Must Read Book: The Brave and the Bold #7


Brave and the Bold 7
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley
After being a bit behind the last few days, I finally sat down and looked at DC's October solicitations. My jaw dropped when I saw The Brave and the Bold #7. Wonder Woman and Power Girl together! Drawn by George Perez! Written by Mark Waid!

YAY!!

Perez is one of my favorite artists of all time and I have been dying to see a team-up between these two dynamic ladies. This is like a dream come true! With Waid and Perez at the helm, I feel comfortable that Wonder Woman and Power Girl will get the best possible treatment. The cover just completely whets my appetite for this.

Here are the specifications, courtesy of Comic Book Resources:

"THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #7
Written by Mark Waid
Art by George Pérez & Bob Wiacek
Cover by Pérez

Wonder Woman and Power Girl fight side-by-side against a foe who may be more powerful than both of them combined!
On sale October 17 o 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US"



It is like an early birthday and Christmas present wrapped into one!

2 comments:

Melchior del Darién said...

A hearty "Yay!" from me, too!

Heidi Meeley said...

Melchior, you have excellent taste, my friend!! I can hardly wait for this issue!