Monday, May 19, 2008

New Comics for May 21


Dark Ivory #2 (of 4)
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley
After the last couple of busy weeks, it occurs to me that this coming weekend is Memorial Day time. That not only means crazy folks on the road; it also means an extra day to remember those who have gone before us while also trying to get caught up on all the things we normally don't have time to do. Some of you may even be taking a vacation!

I am very excited because we received our first DCBS order. It looked good, and we even got a few Free Comic Day books with it. Jim and I are very happy we made the switch, as the ease of delivery and pre-ordering made things very simple.

Speaking of comics books, here is the list for this week!

Birds of Prey #118
Catwoman #79
Countdown to Mystery #8 (of 8)
Justice League of America #21
Dark Ivory #2 (of 4)
Madame Mirage #6
Black Panther #36
Captain America #38
Incredible Hercules #117
Mighty Avengers #14
Ultimate X-Men #94
Wolverine Origins #25
X-Factor #31
X-Men Divided We Stand #2 (of 2)
Terry Moore's Echo #3

That is it for the list. Having gotten used to not getting books every week, I use this list as a tool for me when I get my orders in and to keep track of late stuff.

We are going to do our DCBS order for July tonight, so I have to wrap this up. Take care and have a wonderful week!

BTW, we saw Iron Man and it kicked total ass!

No comments: