Monday, November 14, 2005

New Comics for November 16


All Star Superman 1
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Hey there! It's another Monday and I lived to tell the tale! I hope you all had a good day, and are ready to go through the list of this week's comics I am picking up!

Here we go!

All Star Superman #1
Birds of Prey #88
Fables #43
Green Arrow #56
Hellblazer #214
Manhunter #16
Supergirl #3
Top Ten Beyond The Farthest Precinct #4 (of 5)
Wonder Woman Mini Statue!!
PVP #20- check out #9 up and coming female Jade Fontaine!!
Fantastic Four #532
Marvel Knights Spider-Man #20
Mutopia #5 (of 5)
Runaways #10
Thing #1
X-Men #177- the carnage from House of M continues!

Take care all! I will try and keep up my list of females and not get behind as well!

2 comments:

Carl said...

Just me or was that "All-Stars" Superman pretty damned awful? I read it at the shop and then refused to buy it. I can't believe Miller blew it with Batman and then Morrison did the same with Superman. Too much pressure or something? Just terrible, I wouldn't take it if it was free...

Heidi Meeley said...

I kind of liked it, but it wasn't a traditional Superman, it was more of a Vertigo Superman. My expectations were that it was going to be Grant style, and it was, so I wasn't shocked.

The Batman book, I am really having a problem with. Not liking it. As big of a Miller fan as I am, it is hard for me to write that.

I am going to try and read the Superman book before long, and then really form an opinion.

Thank you!