Monday, November 28, 2005

New Comics for November 30


Generation M 1
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Hey there! I am back from my many travels and ready to get back blogging- at least until Friday when I have my surgery! Until then, let's start off with a list of this week's comics.

Revelations #4 (of 6)
Adventures of Superman #646
Batman #647
JLA Classified #14
Legion of Super Heroes #12
Wonder Woman #223
Black Panther #10
Exiles #73
Generation M #1 (see pic at right)
Sentry #3 (of 6)
Ultimate Fantastic Four #25
Wolverine #36
X-Men #178
Cannon Hawke #3


Take care and have a great week!

1 comment:

Carl said...

Glad you and James had a good holiday. We had a great one here at home with all the trimmings. Fortunately most of the food was eaten in about 2 days so no long, long reruns of left-overs. Oh yes, went to another Tampa Con with the guys and gals of Read More Comics. I went as the Golden Age Sandman. Sadly, I didn't win anything. But, Our Fearless Leader Scott came in 3rd as Darkman. You can see all that comic con goodness here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/maninblack44/album?.dir=/c98a&.view=t

Oh yes, my big score of the con was a new Punisher statue that my friend Chaiser got for me. I hestitated about it since I had been so poor for so long, I was loathe to spend money. But, I did get him some GI JOE items the last con and he got it for me! A great Sunday con.
Welp, that's about it. Keep us posted about what's going on with the medical biz, I'll keep you in my thoughts and heathren prayers...